Sectigo with EV Multi-Domain (MDC)
Features & Attributes
Browser and Device Compability
|Validity Period:||1 year||2 years|
|Price for Period of Validity:||$275.10||$481.43|
|Price Per Year:||$275.10||$240.72|
|Savings in Period of Validity:||$68.77|
SSL Certificates without UC/SAN safeguard only a so-called fully qualified domain name (FQDN). A Unified Communications SSL Certificate appends additional subject alternative names (SANs) to your certificate for full flexibility, so that multiple "domain" or "server" names can be safeguarded with the same individual certificate. This offers complete flexibility and allows you to create an SSL Certificate that is easy to use and install, more secure than a Wildcard SSL, and created for your exact security requirements.
This product supports the following SAN features:
Prices for Additional SAN Hosts
- The first 2 SAN hosts are free of charge.
Additional SAN hosts (max. 250 per unit) each at $97.90.
- All SAN prices are per year and server license (if applicable).
P L A T I N U M P A R T N E R
Current waiting time
SSL Certificates from Sectigo
- PositiveSSL with EV
- PositiveSSL Multi-Domain (MDC)
- PremiumSSL Wildcard
- Sectigo with EV
- PositiveSSL Wildcard
- PositiveSSL with EV Multi-Domain (MDC)
- Unified Communication Certificate (UCC)
- Multi-Domain Certificate (MDC)
- Sectigo SSL Unified Communication Certificate (UCC)
- Sectigo with EV Multi-Domain (MDC)
- Sectigo SSL
- Sectigo SSL Wildcard
- InstantSSL Pro